This is another post in a special sequel of things I noticed in foreign countries.
So here is a list of them. Please let me know what you think about it and If I missed something, let me know in the comments.
- Rainwater from buildings is discarded on the sidewalk or the pipe goes over the sidewalk.
- People tend to look down not only to their phone but in general.
- (A lot of) People dislike the police.
- Garbage dumping is pretty common.
- Hungarians are very fond of paprika (which they adopted from the Ottoman during their occupation).
- Brown bread is difficult to get by. As white is the standard.
- Churches are locket always even on Sundays but do ring there bells quite often.
- In Budapest there are a crazy amount of conductors for the public transport.
- There are special bins for dog po.